It is the story of my pain;
I was in nine when she was in ten.
It was the summer, a sunny day;
When I first saw her coming through school way.
****
She was the captain of my house ;
Beautiful lady made some feelings to arouse.
Sweetness in voice but bold was her command;
Even the headmaster used to applause her clapping the hands.
*****
The year marked an annual student's week;
I asked her to be my partner a little quick.
We made a team for general quiz;
She had the answers when I buzzered the switch.
******
Combination of ours was hailed by all;
Beauty and the brain, rarest was a girl.
We then begin to represent outside ;
With handful of medals, raised the school's pride.
****
Once we were sent for poetry's work;
She taught me for weeks how it goes.
Juries gave their decide, left to hear;
She grabbed my hand with the fear.
****
Finally we got the titles with a louder beeps;
That was the day when I first kissed her lips.
The sight showed nobody nor were there any peeps;
She pulled me towards her seeking the lips.
*****
The days passed away, plural weeks lapsed;
Those cherishable moments were lost within a flash.
Thousands of effort were to be made for her to see;
Harder the days even to her, appearing the SLC.
*****
It was the final day of her exam;
I dared to speak all those collected as spam.
I purpose her in a different way;
She then asked for a week to have her say.
*****
She discarded my love, that's what the letter sound;
Tears rolled through my cheeks with no bound.
I was told that she could not make to the junior;
From the very day my heart always ask-sir:
Then what was that kiss for?
No comments:
Post a Comment